Play games, fundraise, and together, we can Change Kids' Health to Change the Future!
Why I Extra Life ?
As you may know, this is a cause very close to my heart! After watching my best friend, Lance, live with brain cancer and ultimately lose his battle at the age of 13, I now want to do whatever I can to support other children going through similar experiences.
Starting on November 25th, 9am PST
I'll be starting my eighth annual 24 Hour Gaming Marathon to raise funds for sick kids at our Local Children's Hospital! Last year we raised $2736.27! In 2023 we're going to do our best to raise even more!
How it Works
- → Extra Life is a 24-hour fundraising and gaming marathon to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.🏥
- → 🎮 On Game Day, I will join thousands of gamers who each dedicate a full 24hrs to play games and raise funds through donations from friends, family and community members like YOU! 💗
- → 100% of the donations go to my local Children's Hospital. 🏥
- → Donations are tax deductible! 👍
- → TOGETHER we can make a difference for sick kids! 💗
Donation Incentives include
- → Games 🕹️
- → Stickers 🦄
- → Tees 👕
- → Silver Medals 🥈
- → Gold Medals 🥇
- → ✨ PLUS EVEN MORE INCENTIVES!✨